30/03/2014

flizqhfdsd

So, it's been a while since I didn't make some personal post. But I have nothing to say. I had ok-ish grades at my exam, I have a new boyfriend, and I'm going to London in August with my lolita sister Tzadkiel. Ah, if you know some good places to hang out around London, let me know ! I'm not sure I'll bring lolita clothes but who knows ?
Also, I will be at the "Following Alice" event in July, not the tea party, just the events. I don't have much things to wear thought, and as I plan to go several days to Japan Expo before, I'll really have to complete my wardrobe by then. I want to go to French Café's Garden Party too, I hope I can get tickets.
Are we going for an outfit dump ? Yes we are.

Donc, ça fait un bout de temps que je n'ai pas fait de post "personnel". Mais j'ai pas grand chose à dire enfait. J'ai eu des notes passables à mes examens, j'ai un nouveau copain, et je vais à Londres en aout avec ma petite Tzadkiel. Ah d'ailleurs, si vous connaissez des coins sympas à Londres, faites-moi signe ! J'ai pas prévu non plus d'emmener de loli, mais qui sais ?
Ah et aussi, je serais normalement présente à Following Alice en juillet, pas la tp, juste l’événement. J'ai pas grand chose à me mettre remarquez, et comme je compte faire plusieurs jours de Japex avant, faut vraiment que je complète a garde-robe d'ici là. J'aimerais bien aller à l'event du French Café aussi, j'espère pouvoir mettre la main sur un billet.
Bon, mes dernières tenues.







I wear this hat way too much now x.x Anyway, I must have forgot a lot of outfits, so if you want to see it, look at my livejournal posts : http://kagome-no-yume.livejournal.com/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire